Sunday, September 22, 2013

Its You!

When you speak, your words seem like a song,
Which every time is like, this the one that I wanted to hear for long.

When you scold, your anger exhibits only love and care,
Seems like you are only trying to say, "Don't worry, I'm here".

When you laugh, you fill the air with happiness,
Even the most depressed living being feels relieved of stress.

When you are serious, even the leaves stop reacting to moving air,
Your dominance is evident everywhere.

When you are sad, the fragrance of flowers vanishes and every living head gets down in grief,
And when you are back to normal, everyone becomes joyous in relief!

As I continue to write, what I truly think of you,
Please understand that feelings like this can't be expressed in words which are very few.

All I can say is that of all the people I have seen, you may not be the best,
Dil se bolu to, you are only better than the rest!

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment