Saturday, December 18, 2010

WISHES...

Some years ago,on this blue earth,
In a beautiful family,a child took birth.

Years passed by and the child grew double her age,
When 1 day I met her on the drama stage.

At first sight she seemed to be a confused headed girl,
But actually this confused personality is a golden pearl.

Golden I say not only because she always shines in a crowd of silly stones,
But because even her presence makes even those people shine who actually are dull bones.

She is a very good friend who understands everyone very well,
And for people who mess with her,she'll be even worse than hell.

How can I forget that she is also a wonderful debator,
If she sticks to some point,she can even defeat the creator.


What else can I say,the space here is very little,
Just want you to know that for all of us you are very special.

So,now I can write down what actually I wanted to say,
Dear Swati,wish you a very Happy Birthday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment